This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) applies to this website or mobile application of iEra, Inc.”). By visiting the Sites, you are consenting to our collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of information about you and devices you use as described in this Notice. Our Sites are not directed to children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 18.
Effective Date: 7/1/2018.
1. What Information Does AutoDigg.com Gather?
- We accumulate your profile picture, full name and email address from your social media account.
- In an effort to get our buyers best deals, we notify all the dealers with your auto preference along with your profile picture and name. The email and text message is a part of notification which we send out to our dealers. At your discretion, we share your email address with the dealer who gives best offer.
- We try to collect Dealership personal email addresses so that we can send them notifications about new enquiry. We do not share your email address with any parties, until the offer has expired.
- As a component of our process, our dealers can see all the offers pertaining to that buyer’s request, but will be proscribed from accessing other party information (other Dealer information). This is our efforts towards open market and fair trade.
2. Passive Information Collection
The site does not collect any information via IP logs, Cookies or Beacons.
3. Update My Information
If you are a registered user on AutoDigg.com, you may access, update and change certain information we have collected about you by accessing the “My Account” tab after signing into your account on www.autodigg.com.
4. Changes to this Statement
Any transmutations to this Verbalization will be posted on the Site in this location and this Verbalization will be identified as "Updated". Your perpetuated utilization of the Site after such notice constitutes acceptance of such changes. In the event of such changes, you can then opt to do nothing, modify the personally identifiable information on your Account, transmute your electronic mail predilections or deactivate your Account.
Your personally identifiable information is one of our most valuable assets. We take steps to keep it physically secure in our data centers and it is accessible only to authorized personnel as needed to perform operations governed by this policy.